Habilitation Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg 23 Jan 2013
I'm interested in certain characteristics of insect societies, particularly reproductive division of labour and defences against pathogens. Particularly, I'm interested in
- worker reproduction in order to understand the evolution of the sterile worker caste
- the genetic basis of disease resistance
- plasticity in the activation of immune responses
- the evolutionary forces driving immune gene evolution at the molecular level
- social context dependent gene expression changes in social insects.
Die Daten werden geladen ...